Introducing the latest in “Bear Wear” at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ With our new Bear Band cashless wristbands, campers can make purchases all day long without fumbling with a purse, wallet, cash, or credit cards. Bear Bands are a smart and convenient way to enjoy your day without the worry of misplacing your cash or credit cards by leaving them stored safely back at the cabin or campsite.
Why Do Campers Want a Bear Band?
- Security – Eliminates the risk of loss or theft of your purse or wallet
- Password/Passphrase protected in case of loss/theft
- Easily deactivated
- The first Bear Band is FREE to registered guests
- Bear Bands never expire and are reusable on each return trip to North Texas Jellystone.™
- Identifies registered guests of the park and provides quick/easy identification of a lost child
- Control spending by giving the kids a daily allowance
- Environmentally friendly
- All the cool campers are wearing them
How Do Campers Get a Bear Band?
Where Do Campers Get a Bear Band?
Stop by one of our authentication stations.
- Bear Bands are only good at North Texas Jellystone™
- Replacement bands are $10
- The credit cardholder and the credit card must be physically present to swipe to authenticate or increase daily spending limits
- Assigned spending limits reset daily
- Credit card information must be renewed annually
- Avoid close contact with a cell phone, magnetic devices
- Malfunctioning bands can be replaced at no charge
- Transactions may not be made without an appropriate passcode/passphrase
- Credit card information is not stored in the system