April 24 - 26
Folks say April showers may bring flowers, but Yogi Bear™ checked the weather and saw that there’s a 100% chance of fun happening, this weekend. If you’ve been saving up all that energy for a rainy day, bring your rain jackets and positive attitudes because nothing will stop the action this weekend. Learn how to book your weekend family getaway, now, to get in on the splashing good time. Here are just a few of the fun activities we have planned for you.
- Is that rain splashing around? No, it’s our water balloons from our water balloon launch!
- Save our flowers around the park with our Put out the Flame fire truck ride.
- Test your speed and water spraying accuracy in our rain gauge relay.
- Join us in the Bear’s Den for a flower pot craft to continue the fun at home, after your stay.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME. Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when it is published.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK
Open Saturday Only, Noon – 4:00 pm. Open to campers and admission is FREE to campers. This is the last Saturday of free admission for campers.
See the calendar for our spring schedule.
GET OUR NEW APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below. Login with NTXJP.