Christmas In The Park, a Family Christmas Light Event to benefit the Burleson Drowning Prevention Coalition happens this month.
• Every Thursday & Friday, December 5th to 27th, 2019
• 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
• This event is weather permitting.
• Open to the public
💲Complete your Donations/tickets purchase here. Suggested donation of $10, or more, per family.
• Families experience a festive Holiday hayride through the Christmas In The Park lights at North Texas Jellystone.™
• Proceeds benefit the Burleson Drowning Prevention Coalition. The Coalition provides swim lessons to children, who cannot otherwise afford lessons. The Coalition also provides basic life-saving skill instruction to the student’s parents.
• All parties donating online receive an entry into a drawing for a 2020 weekend getaway to North Texas Jellystone Park.™
• Please, be prepared to show your donation confirmation at the event.
- Santa will be present on the event dates before Christmas.
- Cookies are courtesy of Chick fil A, Burleson.
- Bonfire s’mores provided by City Market, Burleson.
- The first 400 Children going on the hayride will receive a glow stick, compliments of Energy Ogre.
- Coffee provided by Red House Coffee Roasters, Burleson.
- Hot Chocolate will be served and is a result of many kind community contributors.
Come spend a festive evening with North Texas Jellystone™ and help out a great cause during the Holiday Season.
See all of the event dates here
Christmas In The Park Family Christmas Light Event parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There is overflow parking available in the Pirates’ Cove with a golf cart shuttle available. The hayrides begin behind the Ranger Station/Bear’s Den. See the map below.