Novembear 2 - 4
FALL FAMILY GETAWAY
Look no further for a great fall staycation at the best campground around, North Texas Jellystone Park.TM Get your best Gobbles ready every weekend of November and book a stay with Yogi BearTM and Friends at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM!
- The leaves are falling and so are Turkey’s worst enemy in our Fall Fling contest where you get to slingshot Raccoons away from the Turkeys! But don’t worry, no animals harmed here.
- Take the family outside in the fresh air and compete against other families in the Thanksgiving Feast Scavenger Hunt around the park.
- Get a chance to learn about the wildlife we have around the park.
- Feeling stuffed after that, then come and relax while the kids can play fun games like Stuff the Turkey Contest and the Turkey Baster Relay!
- If you brought your best Gobbles, then sign up for the First Annual Gobble Contest to see who’s the best Turkey out there.
- After everyone is gobbled out take the family out and enjoy a ride on our “Spot the Turkeys” Hey, Hey, Hey Ride or have a break while the kiddos take a ride on the “Gobble while you Wobble” “Bear-roll” Train Ride.
- Feeling lucky? Bring the family to the Bears Den so you can support your favorite flightless bird in our Turkey Trot Races for a chance to win a “turkey-tastic” prize!
Yogi Bear and his friends are “Beary-Thankful” families get to camp with us, and more importantly, bringing pic-a-nic baskets full of Gobblin’ Good food!
Regularly scheduled Family Staycation weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2018 SEASON
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.