Boo Bear Bear™ It’s Cold Outside Weekend
Schedule your family Holiday season getaway at North Texas Jellystone Park™ and create unforgettable family memories. With a host of festive activities, interactive fun with Boo Boo Bear™ and Yogi Bear,™ seasonal entertainment, cozy accommodations, and the opportunity to explore all the fun things we have available, your weekend getaway promises to be filled with joy and laughter. Plan your stay at North Texas Jellystone Park™ and embark on a Holiday adventure that your family will cherish for years to come.
Some of our featured Holiday favorites include:
- Search the park for Christmas-colored items in our “Red & Green” Scavenger Hunt.
- Sign up for our Magic Christmas Tree planting and watch the kids light up as they witness the magic of the Holiday Season.
- Design your Ugly Christmas Sweaters and compete against other campers for the ugliest, funniest, and most creative in our Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest.
- Team Dasher…maybe Prancer? The whole family will have a festive fun time at the Reindeer Games!
- See who can create a human snowman out of their partner the fastest in our Human Snowman Contest!
- Yogi Bear™ loves to hear campers singing their favorite Christmas songs during “Christmas Carol” Karaoke!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is now closed for the 2023 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.