STAYCATION GETAWAY WEEKEND
Schedule a family getaway weekend at North Texas Jellystone Park.TM Yogi BearTM & Friends do Hibernation a little bit different from other bears. They decided to stay awake, so they can have fun and teach campers about Hibernation while they stay with us on their weekend getaway! Join Yogi Bear™ Boo Boo Bear™, and Cindy Bear™ this winter while we bring out the hibernation in all of us! Look no further for a staycation at the best family camp-resort around.
Here are a few of the activities going on during this themed weekend.
- Bring your coziest blankets and pillows and together, with the help of Yogi Bear we will make a giant blanket fort!
- Boo Boo Bear’s favorite winter game is the Sleeping Blanket Swap.
- Yes! You read that right. Bear’s got to take naps and they want you to have some rest too! Wear your favorite pair of Pj’s and join us for a Nap Time Story with a bear.
- Can you get past a sleeping bear! Try and gather all the items in the picnic basket before the bear wakes up.
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
- Bear-Roll Train Rides -are a huge hit for our little guests and a fun way for the kids to see the park!
- Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED
- Little Pirates’ Cove OPENING Spring Break March 12, 2022 View Operation Calendar
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below.