Februbeary 19 - 21
Our campers love North Texas Jellystone.™ We love them too! Bring your loves out to share a weekend of fun-filled events with Yogi Bear™ & Friends all in the name of making family memories. We have discovered the way to a camper’s heart is with a weekend filled with activities to bring families together, with a little Valentine’s flavor.
Here are a few of the events we have planned for you and the ones you love.
- Try and survive our “Death by Chocolate” Eating Contest.
- Scavenge the park for the bouquets of flowers that Yogi Bear™ has scattered around for Cindy Bear.™
- Saturday evening, come dance with your loved ones at our Family DJ Dance Party
- Play to win some candy in Musical Hearts!
- See which team can gather the most Hearts in our Heart Relay!
- Life is S’more Fun with Friends! Come roast some s’mores and make a new friend.
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED – OPENING MAY 1, 2021 – See Details
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.