Decembear 26 - Janubeary 1
Can you believe it, folks? It’s almost time to ring in the New Year… as we head into the 2020s! Yogi Bear™ and his friends would love for you to spend those last few days of 2019 at North Texas Jellystone Park ™ having some family fun and making fond memories.
- Come join us for our “Year in Review” Photo Scavenger Hunt around the Park.
- Test your knowledge and compete against other families in our 2019 Trivia Game.
- Make sure you find time to enjoy our “Celebration” “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride or “Festive” Fire Truck Ride during your stay.
- Be sure to join us for our New Year’s Party at the Bear’s Den on New Years Eve as we roll into the 20’s!
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
THE ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT IS CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY
SEE HOLIDAY HOURS
- Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED UNTIL THE 2020 SEASON
- Here’s a look at the New Year Family Getaway Celebration activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.