Februbeary 15 - 18
Valentine’s Weekend Getaway
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM we love hosting you! Nothing says “I love you” like treating your family to a Valentine’s Day weekend getaway with Yogi BearTM & Friends. Here at the park, we have discovered the way to a camper’s heart is through a fun-filled weekend of activities.
- Try and survive our “Death by Chocolate” Eating Contest.
- Scavenge the park for the bouquets of flowers they Yogi Bear has scattered around for Cindy Bear.
- Saturday night bring the whole gang to our “Family Times” Party free of charge for an evening of dinner, music, dancing, and more.
- Come to win some candy in Musical Hearts!
- Yogi Bear wants to spread the love with you during his story of “Cindy Bears Valentine’s day gift!”
- See which team can gather the most Hearts in the Heart Relay!
- Have the whole family come together as a team and compete to see you can get a three in a row in Human Tic Tac Toe!
- Life is S’more Fun with Friends! Come roast some s’mores and make a new friend.
This year, we are making our Valentine’s Day about celebrating family. Surprise all your special Valentine’s with a fun-filled weekend at North Texas JellystoneTM. Our Homestead & Family cabins have enough room to accommodate larger families celebrating the Valentine’s Day weekend together.
We have many lodging options from which you may choose. Our Premium and Rustic cabins have Jacuzzi-style tubs in them and some are available with fireplaces, as well, to spice up the evening, for couples spending their special weekend with us.
Weekends in February, each guest room will be adorned with rose petals to celebrate the month of love.
See Lodging Options for your perfect weekend
“FamilyTimes” Dinner Party Event
FREE TO CAMPERS
Saturday evening, February 16, 2019, celebrate with us at our “FamilyTimes” Dinner Party Event
with dinner/entertainment/dancing/activities from 6:00-9:00 pm.
Reservations are required for the event. Book early to ensure your spot.
Contact The Reservations Office for More Details 817-426-5037, or firstname.lastname@example.org
***RESERVATION DEADLINE 6:00 PM, 2/13/19***
RSVP to email@example.com
- Family -Friendly Catered Dinner @ the Guadalajara Hall beginning @ 6:00 pm, sharp.
- Dinner Service Ends @ 7:30 pm (Dinner is included in this event for campers)
- Dinner Menu Lasagna (meat & vegetable), Salad, Bread, Dessert, Drink (tea, coffee, water)
- The fun continues with entertainment, fun, and games at the Backstreet Patio to keep everyone dancing the whole evening until 9:00 pm.
- The evening will be filled with family-friendly activities and a memorable time spent with those you love.
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME. LONG WEEKEND FEB 15-18
- Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED – OPENING SPRING BREAK
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.