We love pets! We place our guests arriving with pets in our pet-friendly accommodations at a nightly fee of $25.00. These accommodations are in high demand, so be sure to acquire pre-approval through the Reservation Office, prior to arrival!
Campers utilizing RV Sites for RV camping are welcome to bring their pets and must adhere to the policy outlined below.
Due to animal safety concerns, we do not permit tent campers to bring pets into the park.
- For approval, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a pet you would like to bring.
- All guests with pets staying in pet-friendly accommodations must place their pet in a pet crate in the room.
- All guests with 4 legs must be accompanied by at least one 2-legged friend at all times.
- RV campers must keep pets in their RV overnight and pets cannot be left unattended.
- Pets may not be left outside in a pet fence.
- Our park grounds are pet-friendly; however, pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Guests will be charged for any damages or additional costs caused by their pets.
- If the dog’s behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside kennel facility.
- If a pet is kept in accommodations that are not pet-friendly and not pre-arranged, a minimum of a $250.00 cleaning fee will apply.
- North Texas Jellystone Park™ is not responsible for pets accompanying our guests.
- Remember, we don’t want to bark at you (and Yogi Bear™ would find it “un-bear-able”), so kindly follow our policies for a fun time for both you and your pet!
For more information on our pet-friendly policy, email us at email@example.com.