“Make a Splash” Beach Bash Week
Family summer vacation season is underway, folks! Come to North Texas Jellystone Park™ to enjoy fun for all ages. This week, we want you to get a taste of that beach vacation you’ve been dreaming about all year! Be prepared! Camping with us this week is hazardous to dry clothing but great for families to unwind and make memories together. Learn more about our camping options to experience a “sun-national” summer vacation before someone “beach” you to it!
- Get the family together and search the whole park for shells in our “Seashell” Scavenger Hunt.
- Put on your swimsuits and join us at the pool for a classic game of “Sharks & Minnows.
- Find out which team can race through our “Beach Ball Relay,” the fastest, without dropping the ball!
- Compete against your fellow campers in a family-friendly Beach Volleyball Game!
- Another guest favorite is our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride, where staff stationed around the park will make sure you get SOAKED! Don’t worry, you get to soak them as well!
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.