Janubeary 10 - 12
FAMILY STAYCATION GETAWAY
Get the family out for a staycation getaway before school is back in session. At North Texas Jellystone ParkTM, Yogi BearTM & Friends do Hibernation a little bit different from other bears. They decided to stay awake, so they can have fun and teach campers about Hibernation while they stay with us on their weekend getaway!
Join Yogi BearTM, Boo Boo BearTM, and Cindy BearTM this winter while we bring out the Hibernation in all of us!
- Bring your coziest blankets and pillows and together, with the help of Yogi Bear we will make a giant blanket fort!
- Boo Boo Bear’s favorite winter game is the Sleeping Blanket Swap.
- Yes! You read that right. Bear’s got to take naps and they want you to have some rest too! Wear your favorite pair of Pj’s and join us for a Nap Time Story with a bear.
- Can you get past a sleeping bear! Try and gather all the items in the picnic basket before the bear wakes up.
- Look no further for a staycation getaway at the best family camp-resort around, North Texas Jellystone ParkTM.
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park is NOW CLOSED – OPENING SPRING BREAK – See Details
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.