July 6 - 12
Avast ye pirate mateys set sail on a family pirate adventure week with Yogi Bear™ & Friends! Pirates have taken over North Texas Jellystone!™ and docked their ship at Pirates’ Cove. Join our crew to help reclaim the park from these scoundrels. North Texas Jellystone™ has a boatload of “piratey” fun planned all week. Your lads and lasses will find a treasure of family fun awaiting. Experience high seas adventure of your own aboard our new Captain Jim Brown Pirate ship.
- Join us for some pirate fun including pirate crafts.
- Look treasure on a scavenger hunt.
- Bring your pirate garb and enter our pirate costume contest.
- Our cannonball launch is sure to be a hit with campers.
- Board the Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride to save your treasure from being washed away by water that hits harder than the high seas.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily for the summer season.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.