Avast ye pirate mateys, set sail on a family pirate adventure week with Yogi Bear™ & Friends! Your lads and lasses will find a treasure of family fun awaiting on this family getaway! Pirates have taken over North Texas Jellystone™ and docked their ship at Pirates’ Cove. Join our crew to help reclaim the park from these scoundrels. We have a boatload of “piratey” fun planned all week.
- Join us in the Art Zone and make a pirate-themed craft.
- Bring your pirate garb and enter our Pirate Costume Contest.
- Our Cannonball Launch is sure to be a hit with campers of all ages.
- Scavenge the park for treasure the Pirates may have left behind.
- Board the Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride to protect your treasure from being washed away by the waves on the high seas.
- We will need “All Hands on Deck” in our Pirate-themed Scramble game.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.