Yogi Bear’s Birthday Celebration
It’s time for Yogi Bear’s birthday celebration and we want to party with your family! Enjoy a family vacation at North Texas Jellystone Park™ as we celebrate this ageless bear turning a year older. The entire week is packed full of games, crafts, and activities in preparation for the big birthday bash. From dancing with a bear to making birthday cards, we have a whole week of family fun planned.
- Stop by the Bear’s Den and make Yogi Bear a Birthday Card for his special day.
- Make sure to join us as we watch some of Yogi Bear’s greatest hits on the big screen as cartoons and his old movies.
- We will also have our “Jellystone Stars Trivia Game” to test your knowledge of not only Yogi Bear but his friends as well.
- Be sure to stay for the awesome party on Saturday night at the Backstreet Patio as we will celebrate with cookies and entertainment and wish Yogi BearTM a truly happy birthday.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.