Family Travel Adventure Weekend
Who is ready to race to the station and then take a flight? If that’s you, make the final stop of your family travel adventure weekend at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ This weekend, guests will compete in all kinds of family transportation games and races all weekend. Gather your family team and race your way through a fun-filled weekend with Yogi Bear ™ & Friends.
- Make sure you work on your Choo Choo! Sound before hopping on the “Bear-Roll” train.
- Join us in the Bear’s Den to prepare your paper airplane and compete in our “Who can go the distance?” paper airplane competition.
- Join us at the out by the basketball courts north of Stafford Lake for our trains vs planes soccer competition. Planes and Trains each have their pros and cons. Let’s find which makes a better soccer team.
- Gather your family for the Locomotives and Aircraft Scavenger Hunt!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME.
The Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park only is open Saturday Only from Noon–4:00 pm this weekend and admission is FREE to campers.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the current week’s schedule to see what fun we have planned.
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more.