Family Summer Getaway
Summer is finally here. Are you ready for a family summer getaway? Yogi BearTM has declared summer officially open for family fun. Come see us at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM and we will get your summer off to a great start. From Laser Tag and paintball to hiking, and swimming in our pools we have got you covered. If you’re feeling creative, whether its ceramics, t-shirts, souvenir totes or you just want to draw a picture, our craft area is open all day. In the evening, the whole family can relax watching a movie in the Bear’s Den or on the weekends enjoy the Backstreet Patio with some live music and games to play. Whether you are looking for a week-long staycation or just want a weekend-get-away, start your summer with us.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open for the summer season.
- The Activities Department has begun our All Day Summer Hours.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- Check back, soon, for the detailed activities schedule which is published 1-2 weeks before the event.
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org