June 1 - 7
Family summertime getaway season is underway, folks! Come to North Texas Jellystone Park™ to get in on the fun we have for all ages! This week is all about getting wet to cool off from that good ole’ Texas heat. Be prepared! Camping with us, this week, is hazardous to dry clothing but great for family memories. Learn more about our camping options to experience a great summer vacation!
- Take a dive into one of our pools
- Join us down at the Sports Field to play a game of Slip and Slide Kickball.
- Who could forget about our “Water Wars” taking place on Saturday night? For those of you who haven’t joined us for this activity, it’s a big water fight over at the Splat Zone. Trust us, you don’t want to miss it. You will definitely get wet.
- Another guest favorite is our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride!
- Ride a bike around or catch a couple of fish in Stafford Lake but make sure to throw it back
- Get your swimsuit on and take a seat in one of our dunking booths to enjoy the big splashdown.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open Daily for summer.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily for the summer season.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.