July 27 - August 2
Join us for a Family “Bearlympic” Celebration Vacation. Meet Yogi Bear™ & Friends, and celebrate the 2020 summer Olympics Jellystone Park™ style! This week will be all about playing games and spending some much-needed quality time with your family. Book your stay, to get in on the festivities!
- Join us to participate in our Opening Ceremony and make your “Bearlympic” Passport for the weekend!
- Come by the Bear’s Den and test your knowledge of past Games during our “Bearlympic Trivia.”
- You can even spend some time searching the park for flags from all over the world during our “World Flags” Scavenger Hunt.
- Don’t forget to compete in our “Bearlympic” Games that will have a Yogi Bear™ twist on the originals!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily for the summer season.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.