Janubeary 31 - Februbeary 2
Family Sports Weekend Escape
Getaway for a family weekend escape and celebrate Sports’ biggest weekend with Yogi Bear™ & Friends at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ While the teams are preparing for their big game we’re going to kick off our weekend and put our campers to the test and bring them together as a team with a fun-filled weekend of Sports!
- Come support your favorite team and join us Friday nights for the Annual Touchdown Dance Contest!
- Gather at the Volleyball court for a game against the Activity Staff.
- Do you know a lot about Sports? Come join us for sports trivia
- Meet us down at the Sports Field to play a game of Flag Football, Soccer!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME. Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when it is published.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK
Currently Closed. Opening spring break for campers.
See the calendar for our spring schedule.
GET OUR NEW APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below. Login with NTXJP.