Golf Cart Policy
- A reservation is required for all golf cart units.
- The renter must be at least 21 years old.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must provide proof of full coverage insurance at the time of rental.
- All golf cart operators are required to sign the Golf Cart Rental Contract.
- DRINKING ALCOHOL WHILE OPERATING/RIDING ON A GOLF CART ON THE PARK PROPERTY IS NOT TOLERATED.
- All occupants must be seated while the golf cart is in motion.
- All golf carts are to be driven on designated roads.
- No personal golf carts are allowed. This policy has been mandated by our insurance company. We have added more golf cart rentals to our fleet to assist.
North Texas Jellystone Park™ does not allow the use of personal golf carts on the property at any time.
Golf cart usage while on the property at North Texas Jellystone Park™ will be limited to only those vehicles being operated by authorized credentialed users. ALL authorized users will be required to fulfill liability insurance requirements associated with operating such vehicles while on North Texas Jellystone Park™ property prior to being issued a golf cart credential.
North Texas Jellystone Park™ does not approve credentials for Sport UTVs and/or vehicles that have been modified as listed below. All applications must include a color photograph of the golf cart for which the credential is being requested.
Sport UTV Vehicles are not allowed at North Texas Jellystone Park™
- Polaris RZR models
- Kawasaki Teryx models
- CanAm Maverick models
- Yamaha YXZ models
- Any other man-made or alternative brand UTV that fits the specifications closely matching current sport UTV class.
UTV Modifications NOT allowed at North Texas Jellystone Park™ include:
- Anything that contains an aftermarket or fabricated seat in the bed
- Lifts of more than 2.5 inches
Any unauthorized usage of golf carts along with mules, gators, and ATVs will be subject to immediate removal from North Texas JellystonePark™ property. Park Ranger will be verifying compliance.
North Texas Jellystone Park™ does not allow the use of personal golf carts on property. There is an exception made for handicapped patrons. In order to qualify for this exception, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be camped on North Texas Jellystone Park™ property and show proof of camping space.
- Applicants must provide a valid Certificate of Insurance and a copy of their current handicap placard. No other documentation will be accepted. Insurance coverage must be for a minimum of $5,000,000 in liability coverage and name North Texas Jellystone Park™ as additional insureds. No other documentation will be accepted.
- Handicapped patrons must be present to pick up golf cart credentials.
- Handicapped patrons must be on the authorized golf cart during all operations on North Texas Jellystone Park™ property. Park Rangers will verify compliance and will immediately withdraw handicapped golf cart authorization and use of the golf cart if the handicapped patron is not on board the golf cart.
- One credential per handicapped patron is permitted.
Steps to Request a Handicapped Credential
Begin the process by downloading the authorization application. Authorization Application
If you meet all of the requirements outlined in steps 1-5 above, email a copy of ALL the items 1-5 listed below as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours BEFORE your arrival at North Texas Jellystone Park™.
- A completed copy of the application for authorization
- A completed Certificate of Insurance
- A color photograph of the golf cart for which the credential is being requested
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Driver’s License
- Photocopy of the Handicap Placard to be associated with the credential