North Texas Jellystone Park™ is the best choice for RV Camping in style with our “New” Red Carpet RV Camping Sites. These sites are located on the quieter side of the Park and conveniently located just off I-35 W. We are just 20 minutes south of the heart of Fort Worth and 50 minutes south/west of Downtown Dallas. We are the ultimate adult and family-friendly RV Camping destination.
Our 75-acre park has been expanded to another 45 acres of picturesque Burleson countryside and these new RV Camping Sites are the first phase of many new things to come at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ RV Camping travelers will find these extra-large back-in sites to be the perfect option for large rigs with plenty of parking space for vehicles and golf carts to spare.
List of Red Carpet RV Amenities
- Each 42′ W x 95′ L back-in site is double the size of our previous RV Camping sites and boasts the following features:
- 28′ wide concrete roads make backing into these sites a breeze
- A long concrete parking pad & patio, which is 25′ W x 85′ L
- Full 30-50 amp power, water, and twin sewer hookups for your convenience
- Wireless Internet
- Digital cable TV
- Built-in fire pit
- Smoker grill
- Shade covering over the patio
- Golf cart rentals are available for your convenience
- The comforts and activities of our resort and park are right outside your RV door
- You’ll have a very good chance of spotting a friendly bear roaming around!
- We love hosting four-legged guests too! Small pets, on a leash, are welcome in RV Camping sites. For more information take a look at our Pet-Friendly Policy
- Self-catering for your group is available in our group halls and kitchens
NOTE: Our RV Camping site rates include basic cable, water, sewer, trash, & wireless Internet access. Electric is not included for monthly guests.
Things to Bring:
Accommodates: 6 guests maximum per site. NOTE: Effective March 1, 2020, the resort fee increased to $12 per person/per day, to a maximum of 3 days, or $36.00 per person.
RV Camping Site Rental Rates
To this day, renting an RV or tent site is our most affordable park option. Our rates are competitive, and we can accommodate large groups, very large groups, Winter Texans, and extended stays. Call (817) 426-5037, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We accept TACO, AAA, AARP and Escapees Discounts.
If you’ll be traveling through Keene, TX, you can also visit our RV Ranch of Keene!
If there appears to be no online availability, please double-check with us by calling (817) 426-5037!