Before Yogi Bear™ came to North Texas Jellystone Park™, the beautiful landscape was once known as “Rustic Creek Ranch.” RV families, Winter Texans, clubs, and rallies frequently gathered to celebrate all the goodness of owning an RV, sharing s’mores and swapping stories of old.
Since then, not much has changed! Our expansive park is still here nestled on 110+ acres of beautiful Burleson, TX, country. RV travelers still roll in and stop for a night, a week, or longer with their friends, families, pets, and s’more ingredients in tow. Whole groups of RV-owning friends still gather for one big RV club or rally! And why not? Conveniently located just off I-35 W near the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and all that it offers, North Texas Jellystone Park™ is a perfect choice.
Here’s a quick list of things you can expect when you’re here:
- All of our RV camping sites include full 50 amp power, water, and sewer hookups
- Catering assistance for your group is available.
- You may also self-cater for your group. Each facility has a kitchen.
- Golf cart rentals are available for your convenience
- The comforts and activities of our resort and park are right outside your RV door
- Wristbands are required for our RV guests to participate in Yogi Bear™ activities
- You’ll have a very good chance of spotting a friendly bear roaming around!
Just 20 minutes south of the heart of Fort Worth and 50 minutes west of Downtown Dallas, we are the ultimate adult and family friendly RV destination.
RV Group Rates
Our rates are competitive, and we offer special discounts for large-ish groups, very large groups, Winter Texans and extended stays.
We love hosting lil’ critter guests too! Small pets, on a leash, are welcome on our RV sites.
NOTE: Our daily RV site rates include cable, water, sewer, large onsite dumpsters, wireless Internet access. (These are not complimentary in our group or monthly rates.)
Plan Your RV Club or Rally
Our group reservations staff can assist you in planning a fun, unforgettable events.