North Texas Jellystone Park offers Long-Term RV site rentals with numerous amenities available located right on I-35 W South, just 20 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth and 50 minutes southwest of downtown Dallas.
Choose from our Red Carpet, back-in, or pull-through sites. Our Red Carpet sites are located on the quieter side of the Park and offer a concrete pad and are roomier. The standard pull-through and back-in sites are in the original area of the park and offer more shade if that is your preference.https://www.youtube.com/embed/DUxCdztVOYA
Contact our Reservations office for availability and seasonal pricing.
- The long-term RV site rental includes 2 adults and 2 children.
The following amenities are included in the long-term RV site guest fee.
NOTE: Participation in scheduled events/activities and access to Pirates’ Cove Water Park are available for an additional per-person fee:
- Our long-term RV site rentals come with a 30/50 amp hook-up
- Cable TV
- Monitored Access Entrance 24/7
- Access to
- Three Comfort Stations with large showers and laundry facilities
- Ranger Station and Guadalajara Hall pools
- Catch and release fishing
- Nature trails
- Climbing Adventure Area
- Basketball Courts
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Horseshoe courts
- Lost Maze
Long-term RV site guests receive a choice of one (1) complimentary visitor parking pass or two (2) weekend activity wristbands per month.
Note: The Welcome Center must be notified of all visitors.
Our long-term RV site guests may use their own service, our limited Wi-Fi, or they may sign up and purchase a direct connect high-speed internet router through our cable provider.
- The service is 20 Mbps/Unlimited Data
- Each router has its own private password
- The price is $125 and the camper may keep the router. This includes the first month of Internet service.
- $40 may be refunded if the equipment is returned upon moving
- The price includes the 1st month of service
- The Camper must run a coax cable from our point of service on the site into their RV for service
- The long-term RV site guest service fee is $30 and is paid at the park’s Ranger Station along with site rent
Visitors & Policy
Our park entrance is monitored 24/7 and requires prior notification for visitor access. Visitor admission fees will apply.
Please see our camper policy page for a complete listing of all park rules
Additional long-term RV site rental rules are available through our Reservations Department.
Use of personal golf carts by long-term RV site guests is permitted with approval from our Reservations Manager. The golf cart owner must be able to provide proof of insurance for their golf cart. Once approved the guest will receive a sticker to place on their cart to indicate their cart is approved for operation in the park.