North Texas Jellystone Park offers Long-Term RV site rental with numerous amenities available located right on I-35 W South, just 20 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth and 50 minutes southwest of downtown Dallas.
Choose from our Red Carpet, back-in, or pull-through sites. Our Red Carpet sites are located on the quieter side of the Park and offer a concrete pad and are roomier. The standard pull-through and back-in sites are in the original area of the park and offer more shade if that is your preference.https://www.youtube.com/embed/DUxCdztVOYA
Contact our Reservations office for availability and seasonal pricing.
Prices Starting at $750/mo
“NEW” RV Ports
- Beat the heat on your rig and rent one of our sites with an RV Port
- RV Port widths range from 12.5 to 14.5 feet wide.
- Each RV Port is 40 feet long and has 12 feet overhead clearance.
- Our RV Ports include an enclosed 8×8 storage area with rollup door at the back.
See Our Special Deal
- The long-term RV site rental includes 2 adults and 2 children.
The following amenities are included in the long-term RV site guest fee.
- Our long-term RV site rentals come with a 30/50 amp hook-up
- Cable TV
- Monitored Access Entrance 24/7
- Three Comfort Stations with large showers and laundry facilities
- Deals on monthly golf cart rentals
Access to Fun Events/Activities
- Ranger Station and Guadalajara Hall pools
- New Resort-Style Pool (Coming Soon)
- New Indoor Pool (Coming Soon)
- Pirates’ Cove Water Park – Passes During Summer Season
- Scheduled Events/Activities
- Glow in the Dark Mini Golf (based on scheduled times)
- Catch and release fishing
- Nature trails
- Climbing Adventure Area
- Pirates’ Peak (ropes course) and Vertical Plank (climbing wall) inside Pirates’ Cove Game Zone
- Petting Farm
- Basketball Courts
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Horseshoe courts
- Lost Maze
Visitors & Policy
Long-term RV site guests receive a choice of one (1) complimentary visitor parking pass or two (2) weekend activity wristbands per month.
Note: The Welcome Center must be notified of all visitors.
Our park entrance is monitored 24/7 and requires prior notification for visitor access. Visitor admission fees will apply.
Please see our camper policy page for a complete listing of all park rules
Additional long-term RV site rental rules are available through our Reservations Department.
Use of personal golf carts by long-term RV site guests is permitted with approval from our Reservations Manager. The golf cart owner must be able to provide proof of insurance for their golf cart. Once approved the guest will receive a sticker to place on their cart to indicate their cart is approved for operation in the park.