Before Yogi Bear™ came to North Texas Jellystone Park™, the beautiful landscape was once known as “Rustic Creek Ranch.” RV families, Winter Texans, clubs and rallies frequently gathered to celebrate all the goodness of owning an RV, sharing s’mores and swapping stories of old.
Since then, not much has changed! Our expansive park is still here nestled on 75 acres of beautiful Burleson, TX, country. RV travelers still roll in and stop for a night, a week, or longer with their friends, families, pets, and s’more ingredients in tow. Whole groups of RV-owning friends still gather for one big RV club or rally! And why not? Conveniently located just off I-35 W near the Dallas/Forth Worth metroplex and all that it offers, North Texas Jellystone Park™ is a perfect choice.
Here’s a quick list of things you can expect when you’re here:
- All of our RV camping sites include full 50 amp power, water and sewer hookups
- Catering for your group is available by our catering team – choose from our most popular meal selection
- Self-catering for your group is available in our group halls and kitchens
- Golf cart rentals are available for your convenience
- The comforts and activities of our resort and park are right outside your RV door
- You’ll have a very good chance of spotting a friendly bear roaming around!
Just 20 minutes south of the heart of Fort Worth and 50 minutes west of Downtown Dallas, we are the ultimate adult and family friendly RV destination.
What Else It Has: 30-50 amp power, water, sewer, wireless Internet access, outside community-shared grills
Things to Bring:
DOWNLOAD A THINGS TO BRING CHECKLIST
Accommodates: 6 guests maximum per site
If you’ll be traveling through Keene, TX, you can also visit our RV Ranch of Keene!
RV Site Rental Rates
To this day, renting a RV or tent site is our most affordable park option. Our rates are competitive, and we offer special discounts for large groups, very large groups, Winter Texans and extended stays. Call (817) 426-5037, or email at email@example.com to learn more.
We love hosting lil’ critter guests too! Small pets, on a leash, are welcome in RV sites.
NOTE: Our RV site rates include basic cable, water, sewer, trash, & wireless Internet access. Electric is not included for monthly guests.
We accept TACO, AAA, AARP and Escapees Discounts.