Open Position Title
Park Host/Security Staff
Application Expiration Date
Until the position is filled, or November 1, 2021.
Dependent upon experience
- Serve as an ambassador of the park.
- Assist guests with questions/requests.
- Escort guests to their site/cabin, as necessary.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Work outdoors at all times of the year.
- Ability to diffuse confrontational situations.
- Enforce park rules.
- Perform light maintenance.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Able to lift 40 pounds.
- Assist with late check-ins.
Employee Departmental Transfer Policy
From time to time departments will have a position available that needs to be filled. Now that we have a “Job Posting” site available for current staff, it is possible that a staff member may be ready for a change and or want to learn a different skill set.
North Texas Jellystone Park and Pirates Cove will not interfere with employees transferring to another department. Here are the guidelines for an employee transferring to another department:
- Apply for any available positions posted on the NTXJP available internal job opportunities page. https://jellystage.wpengine.com/ntxjp-internal-job-opportunities/
- Submit a current resume to the HR department by the posted deadline at email@example.com
- Employees will be interviewed for positions for which they have applied. If the hiring manager determines they are the best candidate for the position the employee will be hired for the available position.
- The current manager will be notified of the impending transfer of their staff member by Human Resources.
- The current manager or supervisor has a maximum of 30 days to find a replacement for the transferring staff member and release that staff member to the new hiring department.