Open Position Title
Information Technology – Full-Time
Application Expiration Date
Deadline to apply July 15, 2021
Dependent upon experience
The information technology staff member is responsible for the following:
- Maintains CenterEdge server and the WiFi and hardwire network infrastructure for North Texas Jellystone and Pirates’ Cove.
- Update and maintain staff computers at North Texas Jellystone and Pirates’ Cove
- Maintains security cameras across North Texas Jellystone and Pirates’ Cove
Employee Departmental Transfer Policy
From time to time departments will have a position available that needs to be filled. Now that we have a “Job Posting” site available for current staff, it is possible that a staff member may be ready for a change and or want to learn a different skill set.
North Texas Jellystone Park and Pirates Cove will not interfere with employees transferring to another department. Here are the guidelines for an employee transferring to another department:
- Apply for any available positions posted on the NTXJP available internal job opportunities page. https://www.northtexasjellystone.com/ntxjp-internal-job-opportunities/
- Submit a current resume to the HR department by the posted deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees will be interviewed for positions for which they have applied. If the hiring manager determines they are the best candidate for the position the employee will be hired for the available position.
- The current manager will be notified of the impending transfer of their staff member by Human Resources.
- The current manager or supervisor has a maximum of 30 days to find a replacement for the transferring staff member and release that staff member to the new hiring department.