Back-To-School Family Weekend
Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ for a weekend full of family fun with no homework involved. This weekend we will be celebrating your return to school in a really cool way. Let Yogi Bear™ and his friends help you get back into the school spirit with a weekend getaway packed full of fun family activities.
Activities this week include:
- Help us scavenge the park for Yogi Bear’s missing school supplies
- Win candy and new school supplies in our “Back to School Bingo
- Test your knowledge during our “Are you Smarter Than the Average Bear” Trivia.
- Try to blast away those back-to-school blues in one of our Laser Tag games.
- Stop by the Art Zone and make a craft to take back as a gift for your new teacher.
- Grown-ups test your knowledge with our first-ever Grown-Up Spelling Bee
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org