Back-To-School Family Weekend
Sadly, summer is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have time for one more family getaway! Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ for a weekend full of family fun with no homework involved. Join us for a weekend full of family fun with no homework involved. Let Yogi Bear™ help you forget about all those academic woes and spend some valuable family time with us for a fun weekend get-a-away. Fun weekend staycations start with us. Book your stay, now, to enjoy a memorable weekend with your family.
- Help us scavenge the park for our missing school supplies
- Win school supplies in our “Back to School Bingo.”
- Test your knowledge during our “Are You Smarter Than the Average Bear? Trivia”
- Try to blast away those back to school blues in a game of paintball.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-END THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN FOR 2021
- The Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open Saturday & Sunday Only from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, this weekend.
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.