You’re My Hero Weekend
We are celebrating America’s heroes by delving into the fantasy world of superheroes! Grab your masks and capes and join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ to experience a much-needed weekend escape. Your family will enjoy some quality time and take part in our hero-inspired activities. Learn more about the camping/”glamping” options available and remember to book your getaway, soon, to ensure a good spot for the upcoming Memorial Holiday Weekend.
- Join the hunt in our “Hidden Heroes” scavenger hunt throughout the whole park.
- Bring out the hero in you during our “Super Power” Relay Races and “Save the Citizens” Freeze Tag.
- Dress us as your favorite hero or design your very own for our “Superhero” Costume Contest.
- Test your “super” speed in our “Quick Change” Relay and our “Super Sounds” Challenge.
- Don’t forget to stop by the Bear’s Den on Sunday and do a free craft to take home as a souvenir.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
ENTIRE PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN SATURDAY/SUNDAY
- CAMPERS GET IN FREE – See Details
- Open Saturday/Sunday May 7 & 8, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR