Family Easter Weekend Adventure
Looking for a family Easter weekend adventure getaway? Join us for our Easter “Eggs-travaganza” to have a “hoppin'” good time with Yogi Bear ™ and Friends. Your weekend staycation will be filled with festive Easter-themed activities and special family memories to last a lifetime! North Texas Jellystone™ is the place for fun-filled “egg-citement” for all ages.
Here are a few of the events we have planned.
- Join in our version of Chubby Bunny; Peep Edition
- Hop into the fun during our “Easter Egg” Relay Races and “Tip the Easter Basket” Group Game.
- Scavenge the park for large wooden Peeps and get a bag of candy for hunting them all down.
- We put a spin on the traditional Easter Egg Hunt for our “Hop & Treat” Event on Saturday evening.
- Chocolate lovers of all ages, prepare your stomachs for our Peep Eating Contest!
- Join us in the Bear’s Den on Sunday to make an Easter-themed Craft to take home as a souvenir!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort!
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time that can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is closed until the 2024 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.