Septembear 28 - 30
FALL FAMILY WEEKEND STAYCATION
Plan your fall family weekend staycation at North Texas Jellystone Park.TM Every weekend, beginning September 28th through October 28, we celebrate our 8th Annual Yogi Bear’s Fall Fiesta with fun fall-themed and spooky activities for the young and the young at heart. Here are a few of the “Falltastic” themed events we have in store for you.
- Younger campers always get excited about our Magic Pumpkin Patch.
- The artists in your family will enjoy the Halloween/Fall themed crafts and the seasonal art projects available in the Art Zone.
- Those willing to test their skill can experience the Pumpkin Launch, one of our most popular family activities.
- Be sure to enter our Pumpkin Painting Contest
- Guests staying in the park can also decorate your site/cottage to enter our site decorating contest for prizes and hand out candy to the children staying in the park.
- Kids, be ready to trick or treat through the park, at participating campsites to load up on candy and other surprises.
- The Zombie Zone is the place for Friday night fun and scares. Take a tour through a toxic waste area full of excitement and thrills, don’t worry it’s “safe-ish.”
- Saturday nights, the Zombie Zone will feature our Zombie Hunt Ride, paintballs and the undead, what could happen?
Look no further for a great fall staycation at the best campground around, North Texas Jellystone ParkTM.
Regularly scheduled weekend activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park ONLY is open Saturday, Noon – 4:00 pm and is FREE to Campers. LAST OPEN DAY OF 2018 SEASON.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and Login with NTXJP.