Fall Family Getaway Weekend
Look no further for a great fall family getaway at the best campground around, North Texas Jellystone Park.™ Get your best Gobbles ready and book a stay with Yogi Bear™ and Friends for an autumn weekend of fun at North Texas Jellystone Park!™
Here are a few of the events we have planned for you.
- The leaves are falling and if you have good aim so are Turkey’s worst enemy in our Fall Fling contest.
- Take the family outside in the fresh air and search the park for Turkeys in our “Thanksgiving Turkey” Scavenger Hunt around the park.
- If you brought your best Gobbles, then don’t forget to enter our Annual Gobble Contest to see who sounds like the best Turkey out there.
- Join us for a quick-paced round of “Tip the Thanksgiving Basket” and don’t forget which food you are!
- Feeling lucky? Bring the family to the Bears Den so you can support your favorite flightless bird in our Turkey Trot Races for a chance to win a “turkey-tastic” prize!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.