Family Fourth of July Vacation
North Texas Jellystone Park™ invites you for a family Fourth of July vacation to revel in the patriotic spirit with us. This week is all about the red, white, and blue in all of us. There’s no better family vacation than spending America’s birthday with Yogi Bear,™ and Friends. Make your reservation, now, to get in on the fun. There’s no better family escape than spending America’s birthday with Yogi Bear,™ Boo Boo Bear,™ and Cindy BearTM.™
- Express your patriotic spirit while making patriotic crafts
- Search for star-spangled items in our “Red, White and Blue” Scavenger Hunt.
- Sing your heart out to America on our Starstruck Karaoke stage.
- Decorate a golf cart, bicycle, or yourself and join us in the Let Freedom Ring Parade around the park.
- Make sure you and your family cool off from these hot summer days each afternoon with our Wet ‘N Patriotic “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN FOR 2021
- Open daily 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, through August 15, 2021
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.