August 3 - 9
If a Hawaiian vacation is not in your 2020 budget, maybe a family “Hawaiian-style” vacation with Cindy Bear™ is in the cards. A Birthday Luau is in the plans for everyone’s favorite female bear. Cindy Bear™ wants you to know you’re invited! Cindy Bear™ would love for you to spend your week camping with us as we celebrate her birthday! Book your vacation, to get in on the festivities!
Activities this week include:
- Find out who can make the best Hawaiian-themed birthday card.
- How low you can go in our limbo contest?
- If you like Pineapples, this is the week for you! Join us for our Pineapple Craft.
- How fast can you pack your bags in our “Tacky Tourist Relay?”
- Test out your skills in our “Around the Islands” Challenge.
- How much do you really know about the Aloha State? Find out in our Hawaiian trivia game.
- This week is filled with plans for games and activities to get us prepared for Cindy Bear’s™ birthday luau at the Backstreet Patio.
- Spend your family getaway riding our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily for the summer season.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.