Family Spring Break Get-a-way
Are you looking for a lucky family spring break get-a-way? Then Come camp in Yogi Bear’s favorite lucky color Green! Wear your greenest clothes and bring your greenest decorations as we celebrate all things Irish! May your days be touched with a bit of Irish luck brightened by a song in your heart and warmed with smiles by the people you love. Create some family fun and make memories with us at your staycation here at North Texas Jellystone Park™.
- Search around the park in our “Pot-O-Gold” Scavenger Hunt.
- Decorate your ride with as much green as possible and join the “Green, Greener, Greenest” Parade through Jellystone Park.
- Dress in the greenest clothes you have and compete in the Wearing Green Costume Contest.
- Come to the Bears Den and play Musical Shamrocks and make new friends.
- Grab your lucky partner and compete in the great Lucky Charm Race!
- Learn how to make your own rainbow while camping with Yogi Bear™ & Friends.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is an Alternate Spring Break Week Hours. Activities Will Be Open & Daily Hours Will Be Shorter
The Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open Saturday Only from Noon – 4:00 pm for this week and admission is FREE to campers.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com