April 16 - 18
Family Spring Weekend Adventure
Looking for a family spring weekend adventure? Join us the whole month of April for Easter Palooza and have a “hoppin'” good time with Yogi Bear TM and Friends. Your weekend staycation will be filled with festive Easter -themed activities and special family memories to last a lifetime! North Texas Jellystone is the place for fun-filled “egg-citement” for all ages.
Here are a few of the events we have planned.
- Meet us at Stafford Lake for our Virtual Fishing Tournament. Bring your fishing pole, bait, and phone, and be prepared to catch the “biggest one” to win a 1st place medal.
- Bring your decorations for your site/cabin to enter our decorating contest.
- Join us in the Bear’s Den on Sunday for a fun Easter Craft!
- Be sure to watch for Yogi BearTM and Friends as they appear around the Park. You can wave and take pictures as they drive by.
- We have put a spin on the traditional Easter egg hunt with an Easter-themed scavenger hunt on Saturday! Children receive their sugary sweet rewards at the end.
- For all those chocolate lovers, prepare your stomachs for our Easter Bunny eating contest and candy bar eating contest.
- NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park
- Open Saturday from Noon – 4:00 pm
- Admission is FREE to campers. See Details
Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
For more activities information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more
download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below. Login with NTXJP.