Saddle up for an exhilarating Texas-themed family weekend with Yogi Bear & Friends as we come together to celebrate the spirit of Texas Independence Day! Get ready to exclaim “Yee-Haw” and embark on a remarkable journey with all things Lone-Star-State. Our events are designed to offer a unique blend of entertainment and education, providing you with insights into the rich history of Texas. This weekend’s extravaganza promises to be a delightful experience offering a wide range of activities for all generations. Join us as we commemorate the greatness of Texas and make cherished memories with your loved ones.
- Join our “Don’t Mess with Texas” scavenger hunt and explore the park while searching for Texas-themed symbols.
- Young cowboys and cowgirls can take part in the stick horse races, galloping around the course with excitement.
- Savor the tastes of the Lone Star State at our State Fair Food Cook-Off.
- Step into the spotlight and showcase your Texas pride with the Red, White, and Blue golf cart fashion show.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort!
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time that can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is closed until the 2024 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.