March 12 - 21
Family Texas-Themed Spring Break
Say “Yee-Haw” and have a family Texas-themed spring break with Yogi Bear™ & Friends celebrating Texas Independence Day, all month! This week will be all about the great Lone Star State of Texas. We will teach you a little about our history as you join us for a week with fun for all ages!
- Scavenge the park looking for Texas related symbols during our “Don’t Mess with Texas Scavenger Hunt.”
- Cowboys and Cowgirls should make sure to join us for our “Texas Shootout Challenge.”
- We will bring the country to you in the Fishing Tournament.
- Test your memory during our Matching Game filled with things we love about Texas.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
See all of the Fun Options available during your weekend getaway here.
NOTE: The Activities Department will have expanded hours for spring break from March 13 – 21.
- Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park is OPENING DURING SPRING BREAK – SEE DETAILS
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com
Access the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more by
downloading our “New” App. Just click on the icon below and log in with NTXJP.