Family Valentine’s Long Weekend
Love is in the air at North Texas Jellystone Park™, and we’re thrilled to invite you to our “We LOVE Our Campers” family Valentine’s long weekend! Bring someone you LOVE and join Yogi Bear™ and his friends for a heartwarming and fun-filled staycation that’s perfect for families of all sizes. Get ready for a family-friendly celebration of love with a weekend brimming with themed games and activities.
- Candy Bar Bingo: Campers, it’s your chance to win sweet treats in our special Candy Bar Bingo game exclusively for you. Test your luck and indulge your sweet tooth with this delightful activity.
- Blindfold Taste Challenge: Candy Edition: Put your taste buds to the test in our “Blindfold Taste Challenge: Candy Edition.” Can you identify your favorite candies while blindfolded? It’s a sweet challenge for all ages.
- Sweetheart S’mores and Hot Chocolate: Cozy up at the Backstreet Patio and savor Sweetheart S’mores and Hot Chocolate, the perfect treat for those cool evenings under the stars.
- Cowboy Cooking: Explore your inner cowboy or cowgirl during our Cowboy Cooking session. It’s a chance to learn and savor some delicious campfire cuisine.
- Craft Time: Join us for a craft time session where you can create a special gift for someone you love. It’s a heartwarming way to show your affection.
- Sweethearts Dance: Put on your dancing shoes and join us for the Sweethearts Dance. It’s a chance to groove to the music and create unforgettable memories.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to celebrate love, family, and fun at North Texas Jellystone Park™. Book your staycation now and join us for a weekend that’s sure to warm your heart. Share the love and make lasting memories with those you cherish most.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort!
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time that can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is now closed for the 2023 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.