Father’s Day Family Getaway
Dad, Daddy, Father, or Pops, whatever he may answer to, let’s celebrate him with Father’s Day getaway all week long. This is the time of year we spoil our father and thank him for all he does. Do you want to take dad camping? North Texas Jellystone Park™ would love to help you celebrate Father’s Day. The fun doesn’t stop there. Planning a full week staycation or just a weekend get-a-way, we have tons of fun for every family member.
- Come by the Bear’s Den make Dad a special Craft that shows him how much he means to you.
- The fun doesn’t stop there. The family will love the Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride
- Fishing Tournament with Dad.
- Grab your phone and a list of clues and have fun doing our “Silly Selfies with Dad” Scavenger Hunt.
- Kids, be sure to pack the dazzling dress and accessories to get Dad dressed up for our Annual “Mizz” Jellystone Pageant!
- Dad and kids alike will have fun dressing up for our Copycat “Dress Like Dad” Contest.
- Dads, make sure you pack your most dazzling dress and your prettiest purse and be ready to walk the runway at our Annual Mizz Jellystone Pageant!
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.