June 14 - 20
Father’s Day Family Getaway
Dad, Daddy, Father, or Pops, whatever he may answer to, let’s celebrate him with Father’s Day getaway all week long. This is the time of year we spoil our father and thank them for all they do. Do you want to take dad camping? Would you like to make him a special “Dad’s The Best” Craft that shows him how much he means to you? North Texas Jellystone Park™ would love to help you celebrate Father’s Day. The fun doesn’t stop there. Planning a full week staycation or just a weekend get-a-way, we have tons of fun for every family member.
- Make Dad a special “Dad’s The Best” Craft that shows him how much he means to you.
- The fun doesn’t stop there. The family will love the Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride
- Fishing Tournament with Dad.
- Kids, be sure to pack the dazzling dress and accessories to get Dad dressed up for our Annual “Mizz” Jellystone Pageant!
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- The Activities Department is open daily for the summer season.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK OPEN FOR 2021
- Open daily 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, through August 15, 2021
- See OPERATIONS CALENDAR
- CAMPER ADMISSION $15/day or Multi-day pass for $25
- Reminder Campers, purchase your tickets to Pirates’ Cove at the Ranger Station
GET OUR APP
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more. download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below.
Login with NTXJP.