Father’s Day Family Getaway
Dad, Daddy, Father, or Pops, whatever he may answer to, let’s celebrate him with Father’s Day getaway all week long. This is the time of year we spoil our father and thank him for all he does. Do you want to take dad camping? North Texas Jellystone Park™ would love to help you celebrate Father’s Day. The fun doesn’t stop there. Planning a full-week staycation or just a weekend getaway, we have tons of fun for every family member.
- Come by the Art Zone and make Dad a special Craft that shows him how much he means to you.
- Bring your gear and enter a Fishing Tournament with Dad!
- Grab your phone, a list of clues, and a mustache, and have fun doing our “Silly Mustache Selfies with Dad” Scavenger Hunt.
- See if Dad knows his way around peppers in our “Chili Pepper’ Sorting Relay!
- Dad and kids alike will have fun dressing up for our Copycat “Dress Like Dad” Contest. (Wear a matching outfit for the whole family, or the kids can wear an outfit meant to mimic what their dad, grandpa, or brother wears on a daily basis.)
- Don’t forget to bring your homemade Queso to compete in our “Ultimate Queso Cook-Off” against your fellow campers!
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.