Thanksgiving Break Family Getaway
Looking for a family-friendly Thanksgiving Break Family Getaway? With school out and the Holiday break in full swing, it’s the perfect time to enjoy a fun-filled vacation at North Texas Jellystone Park.™ Our park is packed with exciting fall activities that the whole family will love. Get ready for Thanksgiving week full of memorable moments as you join Yogi Bear™ & Friends. Don’t miss out on the fun – book your stay, now, and create lasting memories with your loved ones.
Featured Events Include:
- Test your aim in our Fall Fling contest.
- Take the family outside in the fresh air and search the park for Turkeys in our “Thanksgiving Turkey” Scavenger Hunt around the park.
- Wobble on down to enter our Annual Gobble Contest to see who sounds like the best Turkey out there.
- Join us for a quick-paced round of “Tip the Thanksgiving Basket” and don’t forget which food you are!
- Feeling lucky? Bring the family to the Barn Activities & Event Center to support your favorite flightless bird in our Turkey Trot Races for a chance to win a “turkey-tastic” prize!
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
HOURS DURING THANKSGIVING BREAK
10:00 am – 10:00 pm 11/17 to 11/21
10:00 am – 4:00 pm 11/22
ACTIVITIES WILL BE CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING DAY, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD
10:00 am – 10:00 pm 11/24 – 11/26
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is now closed for the 2023 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.