FAMILY GETAWAY WEEKEND
Schedule a family getaway weekend at North Texas Jellystone Park™ for a weekend full of fun! Yogi Bear™ & his Friends do Hibernation a little bit differently from other bears. This year they decided to throw a slumber party for all the kids staying in the park! Bring your family and their favorite Pajamas, coziest blankets, and fluffiest pillows to enjoy a “Hibernation Stay-cation” at North Texas Jellystone Park™ this winter!
Here are a few of the activities going on during this themed weekend.
- Don’t forget your biggest blankets so we can build a giant Blanket Fort!
- Boo Boo Bear’s favorite Slumber Party game is the Sleeping Blanket Scramble.
- Show off your singing voice during our “Sing Your Heart Out” Karaoke Night!
- Wear your favorite pair of PJs and join us for a “Nap Time” Story with a bear.
- Can you get past a sleeping bear? Try and gather all the items in the picnic basket before the bear wakes up.
NOTE: This week is a weekend only theme.
Here are the Fun Options available during your stay with us.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.