Family Pre-Valentine Weekend
There is no sugarcoating it! You are in for a sweet weekend chocked-full of fun on your family getaway to North Texas Jellystone Park.™ We are gearing up for Valentine’s day by breaking out the candy a little early! We will have all sorts of games and activities involving as many different types of candy as we can find! Yogi Bear™ and all his friends will be there to ensure your sweet tooth is satisfied during our “I Heart Candy” Weekend!
- Get creative and show us what you can build out of Marshmallows and Pretzels!
- Try your hand at chopsticks during our “Sort the Rainbow” Relay Race!
- Guess how many Candies it took to fill up the Jar and win a fun Prize!
- We will even have a contest to find out who can blow the biggest bubble, so get some “Double Bubble” and start practicing now!
- See if you can “Pin the Gumball in the Machine” while blindfolded and a little dizzy!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
Here are the Fun Options available during your stay with us.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.