Family Summertime Getaway
Family summertime getaway season is underway, folks! Come to North Texas Jellystone Park™ to get in on the fun we have for all ages! This week is all about getting wet to cool off from that good ole’ Texas heat. Be prepared! Camping with us, this week, is hazardous to dry clothing but great for family memories. Learn more about our camping options to experience a great summer vacation!
- Take a dive into one of our pools
- Join us down at the Sports Field to play a game of Slip and Slide Kickball.
- Put on your swimsuits and head down to our “Water Wars” Arena for a fun water fight!
- Another guest favorite is our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride, where staff stationed around the park will make sure you get SOAKED! Don’t worry, you get to soak them as well!
- Ride a bike or take a walk around the park or catch a couple of fish in Stafford Lake but make sure to throw it back, we are catch & release only.
NOTE: This is a WEEK-LONG THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.