“Let it Snow” Winter Wonderland Week
At North Texas Jellystone Park™ we don’t let the cold slow us down! Join Yogi Bear™ and his closest friends for a weekend full of winter fun. We have all kinds of activities planned for your family get-a-way! “Snow” matter how cold it gets, we will be here to help your family create warm memories at North Texas Jellystone Park™ this winter season!
Here are a Few Events We Have Planned for You.
- Take the family on a Scavenger Hunt for Snowflakes throughout the park.
- Race against your fellow campers to turn one of your family members into a Human Snowman!
- Find out who can “Pin the Nose on the Snowman” wearing a blindfold and feeling a little dizzy!
- This weekend you can even use snowballs to play Tic-Tac-Toe!
- Snow, Sleet, or Shine, you can join in on our Texas-style “Snowball Fight!”
This week is a week-long theme. We will have a full week of daily activity schedule events available.
Here are the Fun Options available during your stay with us.
NOTE: This is an EXTENDED WEEK THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.