Family Mardi Gras Masquerade Weekend
Put on your Purple, Green, and gold and join us for a fun-filled family Mardi Gras masquerade weekend stay-cation at North Texas Jellystone Park!™ Yogi Bear™ & Friends are having a family-friendly Mardi Gras celebration! The whole weekend will be filled with themed games and activities for campers of all ages to enjoy. You don’t want to miss out on this one!
- We will break out the bead necklaces for relay races and scavenger hunts.
- Put on as much Purple, Green, & Gold as you can find for our “Mardi Gras” Fashion Show!
- Choose a representative from your family to compete in our “King Cake” Eating Contest.
- Join us for craft time and make a mask to wear at our Masquerade Ball Family Dance Party!
- Don’t forget your golf cart decorations and glow gear for our Light up the Night Mardi Gras Glow Parade!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort!
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time that can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
Pirates’ Cove Water Park is now closed for the 2023 Season
The Game Zone and Grill at Pirates’ Cove are still open in the off-peak season.