“Mom’s the Word” (Mother’s Day) Weekend
“Mom” is the word this weekend at North Texas Jellystone Parkas we celebrate Mother’s Day! We will have a schedule full of fun activities designed to make sure mom gets to relax and have a memorable weekend with the whole family. Give mom the ultimate gift on Mother’s Day, and take her on a weekend getaway to see Yogi Bear™ and his friends at North Texas Jellystone Park™.
- Serenade Mom with a rendition of her favorite song on our StarStruck Karaoke Stage.
- Take her on our “Happy Mother’s Day” “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride around the park.
- Kids, don’t forget to bring an outfit for our “Mini Me” Dress Like Mom Contest! You can dress up to look like your mom, or you and your mom can wear matching outfits.
- Moms can even show us what it takes to be an awesome mother during our Annual “My Mom Ain’t No Sissy” Challenge!
- Bring the kids over to the Bear’s Den and we can help the young ones make a special gift for the best Mom in the world.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.