Old Fashioned Family Fun Camping Weekend
Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ as we take it back to the basics with an old-fashioned family fun camping weekend. Bring the family together and unplug while enjoying the great outdoors all weekend! Yogi Bear™ & Friends can’t wait for you to visit. Take a break from everyday life and spend valuable time with the people you love the most. See our fun camping options and book your getaway.
- We want everyone to enjoy our “Old Fashioned” Relay Races that will include classics like the three-legged race, sack race, and the egg on a spoon relay.
- Put your game face on and compete in a game of family-friendly sand volleyball against your fellow campers.
- Enjoy the nostalgia of playing traditional games like bean bag toss, hide & seek, and freeze tag.
- Spend some time out in nature during our “Great Outdoors” Scavenger Hunt
- Bring your fishing gear and compete in our Annual Fishing Tournament!
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.