May 15 - 17
Old Fashioned Family Camping
Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ as we take it back to the basics and have some old-fashioned family fun camping weekend. Bring the family together and unplug while enjoying the great outdoors all weekend! Yogi Bear™ & Friends can’t wait for you to visit this week. Take a break to spend valuable time with the people you love the most. See our fun camping options and book your getaway.
- See which team of campers is the strongest in a messy game of muddy tug-o-war!
- Bring the family to the Backstreet Patio Saturday night and enjoy making s’mores and making new friends. (S’more Packs available for purchase)
- Come relax by the fire and here a camp story
- Join us for some “Old Fashioned” Relay races, including the three-legged race, sack race, and egg on a spoon race.
- Enjoy the nostalgia of playing traditional games like bean bag toss, horseshoes, hide & seek, and freeze tag.
- Put your game face on and take part in our Campers vs Staff Volleyball
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodge ball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME. Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when it is published.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK
The Entire Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open Saturday & Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
See Pirates’ Cove information for campers here.