March 8 - 16
Old Fashioned Family Camping Week
Join us at North Texas Jellystone Park™ this Spring Break as we take it back to the basics and have some old-fashioned family fun. Bring the family together and unplug while enjoying the great outdoors all Spring Break! Yogi Bear™ & Friends can’t wait for you to visit this week. Take a break to spend valuable time with the people you love the most.
- Bring the family to The Backstreet Patio and enjoy making s’mores and making new friends.
- Sign up for one of our fun family contests
- Love to fish? If so join our annual fishing tournament at Stafford Lake.
- Come put your game face on and join Campers vs Staff Volleyball Game.
- See which campers are the strongest in muddy tug-o-war!
- Make memories as you camp with Yogi Bear™ & Friends.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
The Pirates’ Cove Water Park is open daily from Noon – 4:00 pm for the spring break and admission is FREE to campers.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more
download our “New” App by clicking on the icon below. Login with NTXJP.