Old Fashioned Family Camping Experience
Come join us at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM this weekend as we take it back to the basics during our “Old Fashioned Family Fun Weekend Camping Staycation.” Kids of all ages will enjoy our “Summer Camp” games including the three-legged race, sack races, spoon races, and balloon toss. Gather around the campfire and hear spooky stories told by your family and our activities staff. Make sure to bring s’more supplies and roast your marshmallows at The Backstreet Patio bonfire on Saturday night. Plus, enjoy our family DJ dance party from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Don’t forget to stop by our Activity Shack and rent a bicycle or two to tour the park. If you are looking for a more relaxing way to see the park catch a ride on our “Old Fashioned” “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride. Make a memory at the lake and maybe catch that big fish in our Annual Jellystone Park TM Fishing Tournament, just don’t forget your fishing pole. This will be a great weekend to unplug and spend valuable time with the people you love the most.
The entire Pirates’ Cove Water Park opens Saturday & Sunday, May 19th-20th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- We begin Our All Day Summer Hours on Saturday, May 26th, 2018.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- Check back, soon, for the detailed activities schedule which is published 1-2 weeks before the event.
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org