Septembear 13 - 15
Magical Family Getaway Weekend
Live happily ever after on a magical family getaway weekend with Once Upon a “BearyTale” charm at North Texas Jellystone Park™. Follow Yogi Bear™ to our “Mystical, Magical” “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride. You will be mesmerized by all the exciting activities our bears have in store. Enjoy fairytale time with one of our bears, or make a fantasy craft a Bear. There will be much merriment in all of our “BearyTale” themed games! There’s no place like North Texas Jellystone Park™ for family fun. Make your reservations, now, for a legendary time.
- Dress up as your favorite fairytale character and compete in our “BearyTale” Costume Contest.
- Search for mystical treasure in our “Make Believe” Scavenger Hunt.
- Brew up some magic in “Merlin’s Magic Potion Relay”.
- Register for our Enchanted Treasure Voyage to witness the magic at North Texas Jellystone™ first-hand.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
• Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
• “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
• Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
• Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
•“Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND THEME.
The Little Pirates’ Cove Water Park only is open Saturday Only from Noon–4:00 pm this week and admission is FREE to campers.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more.