St. Patrick’s Themed Family Spring Break
NOTE: The Activities Department will have a full activities schedule from March 16 to March 22, for spring break 2020.
Are you looking for a great spring break family get-a-away? Are you looking for an excuse to wear green? Yogi Bear TM loves green! Both his hat and tie are green, so he wants everyone to wear their greenest clothes as we celebrate all things, Irish. You can search the park in our “Pot – o – Gold” scavenger hunt. Journey through the park on the “Green with Envy” “Bear Roll” Train Ride. To really show how much green we can display we invite you to decorate your ride and join in on the “Green, Greener, Greenest” Parade through the park. Join us in the Bear’s Den before our parade on St. Patrick’s Day for our “Wearing of the Green Costume Contest”. Come by the Bear’s Den one day and test your knowledge of all things Irish in our “St. Patrick’s Day Trivia”. May your days be touched by a bit of Irish luck brightened by a song in your heart and warmed with smiles by the people you love. Come create some family fun and make memories with us on your staycation here at North Texas Jellystone ParkTM.
- Search around the park in our “Pot-O-Gold” Scavenger Hunt.
- Decorate your ride with as much green as possible and join the “Green, Greener, Greenest” Parade through Jellystone Park.
- Dress in the greenest clothes you have and compete in the Wearing Green Costume Contest.
- Come to the Bears Den and play Musical Shamrocks and make new friends.
- Grab your lucky partner and compete in the great Lucky Charm Race!
- Learn how to make your own rainbow while camping with Yogi Bear and Friends.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck
- Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.
- Wednesday & Saturday evenings at The Backstreet Patio. We will celebrate with a family dance party, dancing, bonfire, and much more.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME. The Activities Department is open daily with a condensed schedule. Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when it is published.
PIRATES’ COVE WATER PARK is Open Daily Noon – 4:00 pm. Open to campers only and admission is FREE.
See the calendar for our upcoming spring schedule.
- Here’s a look at what activities are included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department email@example.com