St. Patrick’s Themed Family Spring Break
NOTE: The Activities Department will have a full activities schedule from March 13 to March 1922, for spring break 2023.
Come and create some fun memories with your family at North Texas Jellystone Park™ as we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year! Yogi Bear’s favorite color is green! Both his hat and tie are green, so he wants everyone to wear their greenest outfit as we celebrate all things Irish. May your vacation be touched with a bit of Irish luck, brightened by a song in your heart, and warmed with smiles by the people you love.
- You can search the park in our “Hunt for Gold” Scavenger Hunt.
- Be sure to make the right choice during our “Shamrock Scramble.”
- Come by the Bear’s Den and test your knowledge of all things Irish in our “St. Patrick’s Day Trivia”.
- Compete against your fellow campers in our “Pot-o-Gold” Relay Races!
- Join us in the Bear’s Den before our parade on St. Patrick’s Day for our “Wearing of the Green” Fashion Show.
- We invite you to decorate your Golf Cart and join in on the “Green, Greener, Greenest” Parade through the park.
NOTE: This is a WEEK LONG THEME.
Here are the Fun Options available during your stay with us.
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.