Holy Atlantis Campers! Dive into a sea of fun at North Texas Jellystone Park™. This weekend will be filled with games and events that will take you “down in the deep.” Make sure to bring an extra change of clothes or a swimsuit to participate in all of our water-themed activities. Book your family getaway now, so you don’t miss out on a journey “under the sea” with Yogi Bear™ and friends.
- Hunt for Crabs in our Sea of Foam!
- Stop by the Art Zone and make an ocean-themed craft.
- Play a game of Land Sharks and Minnows with your fellow Campers.
- Search the park for wayward Sea Creatures during our Scavenger Hunt.
- Put on your swimsuits and join in on our Water Gun Relay or our Wet “Hey, Hey, Hey” Ride.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND ONLY THEME.
- Please refer to the detailed activities schedule when published.
- See all of the Fun Options available during your getaway.
- Here’s a look at the activities included in your stay
- For details contact the Activities Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly scheduled activities at our family-friendly resort include:
- “New” Archery Tag® – Announcing our latest family fun activity, Archery Tag®. “What is Archery Tag®?” You may ask. Archery Tag® is an intense mix of dodgeball, paintball, and archery.
- Fire Truck Rides – Explore the Park from atop a real honest-to-goodness fire truck.
- “Hey, Hey, Hey Rides” -Guests of all ages enjoy this adventurous ride through our resort! The ride goes along with the theme of the week.
- Arts & Crafts – Make your own souvenir, paint a ceramic, get a glitter tattoo, or, make a tie-dye shirt, just to name a few options.
- Family Dance Party – A new way to experience the kind of wholesome family time under the stars which can only be experienced here.
- Paintball and Laser tag – An excellent test of skill and loads of outdoor fun.
- “Bear-Roll” Train Rides – A huge hit with our little campers, plus a bear will meet you there to give a big send-off.